- Linux device : Tamper source = Pos be attacked = Security error = Fatal error
- Android device : Your device is attacked (a lock symbol in red is shown on the top of the screen)
These messages indicate that there is a problem with the terminal and it has to be returned for a repair.
If you want to order a new terminal or want to have your old one repaired, please contact your terminal provider for more information about the process and pricing.
Hereby you can find most common reasons for a tamper source:
- The terminal fell or had a shock
- The terminal was filled with water or any other dust
- The owner did an attempt to open the terminal
It's still important to keep in mind that how old the terminal is, thus more chance there exists to get a 'tamper source' as after years of usage the terminals are becoming more fragile.
As the reasons of a tamper source message can be different, the cost of reparation can only be shared after examining the returned terminal.