Please follow the next steps to configure the APN of a new Sim card in the terminal:
- Exit the Loyalpay application on your terminal by tapping the cross on the top left of the screen. You are now on the Loyaltek App Launcher screen and to its right you can see three dots.
- Tap these three dots and choose <other apps> from the list.
- Here you can select <settings>, where you choose the 5th option from the menu: <more>.
- Scroll down to select <mobile networks> / <cellular networks>. Here you tap on the last option: <access point names>.
- Select the first option, modify the APN if needed and validate this with <ok>.
- Do not forget to save via three dots.
It's recomended to activate <Data Roaming> and <Enhanced 4G LTE mode> in <cellular network setting>.
For a sim cards that needs to be used in France, the following additional settings are recommended as well:
<Cellular network setting> :
- Prefered network type : TD-SCDMA/LTE/CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA
- System select : Automatic
- CDMA Subscription : RUIM / SIM
Related articles :