The ACQ Discretionary Data makes it possible for voucher cards to be used on a terminal.
Loyalpay has 3 options available:
Option 1: Disable: No acq no data is requested.
Option 2: Enabled: ACQ disc. Data will be requested after every transaction, either in the form of a menu for Sodexo, Edenred & Monizze or in the form of a text to fill in. This option is mostly for acquirers who need to be able to use the ACQ:
Option 3: Menu only. This option will only show the menu if a voucher card is being used, or show nothing if a non-voucher card is used.
How to enable?
- Click on Menu (up arrow on 6210) and go to configuration.
- Click enter, type the 4 last digits of the serial and click enter.
- Go to 4 Local config, click enter
- Select Edit, click enter.
- Click on enter until you arrive at ACQ Discr Data
- Select the option you need, click enter, followed by cancel (until you are back at the main screen)