Please follow the next steps to configure the APN of a new Sim card in the terminal:
- Exit the Loyalpay application on your terminal by tapping the cross on the top left of the screen.
- You are now on the Loyaltek App Launcher screen and to its right you can see three dots.
- Tap these three dots and choose <terminal settings> from the list.
- In this section you choose the 5th option from the menu: <more>.
- Scroll down to select <mobile networks> / <cellular networks>.
- Here you tap on the last option: <access point names>.
- Select the first option, modify the APN if needed and validate this with <ok>.
- Do not forget to save via three dots.
It's recomended to activate <Data Roaming> and <Enhanced 4G LTE mode> in <cellular network setting>.
For a sim cards that needs to be used in France, the following additional settings are recommended as well:
<Cellular network setting> :
- Preferred network type : TD-SCDMA/LTE/CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA
- System select : Automatic
- CDMA Subscription : RUIM / SIM
Related articles :