There exist different reasons why a terminal shows "out of order" on your terminal's screen. In this article you will find all the possible reasons.
- Your contract was (temporarily) suspended with your terminal provider and/or your acquirer
- contact your terminal provider and -/or your acquirer to clarify this
- Your terminal wasn't used for a long time
- This function lets your terminal to connect to the system and provides you feedback in case of seeing out of order. There are three different messages that you will see after this operation:
1. TML-Init successful
- It means that your terminal is connected to the network and the terminal parameters are correctly configured. You will see "read card" on your screen and can start doing transactions.
2. TML-Init refused during TMS comm (communication)
- This message shows that your terminal isn't connected to the network. In order to connect your terminal to the network you can use this platform to search for the required procedures to connect your terminal to the network via WIFI, GPRS or LAN.
3. TML-Init refused due to error during params (parameters) exchange
- After receiving this error you will see a "cold message" appearing on your screen as well. It means that the parameters of your terminal aren't correctly configured. Please contact your terminal provider to check this.